Digital Media Buyer
- Implement, analyze and optimize display marketing activities.
- Act as a specialist of display marketing channel. Stay current with new advanced in display marketing and the competitive landscape.
- Maintain working knowledge of analytics, conversion tracking, e-commerce, and the interplay of PPC/SEM and local search.
- Drive continue innovation and best practice implementation.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to take direction, but thrive while working independently.
- Ability to take initiative, identify key issues and develop creative solutions.
- Able to multi-task and excel under intense deadline pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proficient with DFP and DBM
- PCC and SEO preferred
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster tools.
- Ability to learn new computer/web-based research programs/tools.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: digital media buying: 3 years (Preferred)
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule.
Salary: 30,000 + 10% night differential