E-Commerce Content Associate
- Product Data/ Data processing
- Review product catalog
- Writes contents
- Utilize his/her content writing abilities with techniques for best search engine required content.
- Build and optimize keywords based on data and best practices for brand and product categor
- Responsible for data validation in any of brands product representation. Willing to coordinate and confirm/ validate product information to ensure data consistency is correct.
- Perform product database and e-commerce site updates, revisions, research, edits.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 2+ years of experience in working in an ecommerce environment
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft products. Must have strong Excel skills and fluent with formulas.
- Attention to details and strong editing skills.
- Strong English spelling and grammar skills and excellent attention to details required.
- Amenable to work on a midshift schedule. (12nn to 10pm)
Salary: 16,000 to 25,000 + 10% night differential