- Source applicants through different social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and job boards/ portals and other tools.
- Create and post job openings through social media sites and job boards/portals.
- Conduct initial screening of candidates’ resumes from various source channels.
- Coordinates with the Senior Recruiter to discuss staffing needs.
- Send recruiting emails and follow up candidates.
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities.
- Proactively source potential hires.
- Helps develop overall recruitment strategy with the recruitment team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree of any field.
- Candidate must have 2-3 years of sourcing/recruiting experience.
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly knowledgeable in strategic sourcing from various source channels.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
- Must have good critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule.
- Amenable to work in Makati City.